We assemble demanding and complex printed circuit boards for prototypes and small series. Our portfolio includes, among other things, complete coordination and handling before, during, and after PCB assembly, including component procurement.
- Coverage of the entire process chain: As a segment of Continental Engineering Services, we cover all process steps from development through manufacturing, testing, and provide customized solutions for packing and shipping.
- Series production quality from the start: All of our processes are optimized for individual, flexible, and high-quality product solutions. From prototypes and samples, up to small series, PCBs are manufactured on our unchained, modern machinery. Thus, we already achieve a high production quality at the prototype stage.
- Optimal procurement logistics: We consistently have more than 6.500 different electronic components in stock. Any components we do not currently have in one of our manufacturing warehouses of Continental can be procured quickly. We can also take over the complete coordination of sample orders.
- PCB assembly and testing from a single source: Our production meets the requirements and specifications of ISO / TS 16949. Visual and functional test systems ensure a low production-related error rate already in the electronics production sample stage. Well-developed material logistics allow the complete traceability of our products.
- Experts with experience: Our highly motivated experts will gladly advise you, in terms of manufacturability and component selection, when reviewing the layout of your printed circuit board.
Technologies for Electronics Production
- SMD population
- Single PIN insertion.
- Reflow soldering
- Vapor phase soldering
- Selective soldering
Technologies for Testing & Additional Services
- 2D & 3D AOI (automatic optical inspection)
- Flying probe test
- Manual functional test & flashing
- Set up of harnesses & test systems
- Product handling from material procurement to assembly
Tel: +49 6039 98 3526
Areas of expertise
Fast, flexible and accurate solutions for small series production across all automotive sectors and other industries. With individual line concepts and manufacturing set-ups, we manufacture your products to the highest quality.
Samples & Mechanical Solutions
Imagine, you could build anything: In the CES product solutions business center „Samples & Mechanical Solutions“, we make this possible. Since more than 40 years, we follow a very simple philosophy: We find solutions for our customers!