Why the quality of your software development is critical
Software development is essential for the innovation of modern vehicles and machines. This is due to the increased requirements of functionality, safety and comfort. The key to the success of products is the goal-oriented development of future-proofed software architecture. We have worked on this for many years. As a result, CES can offer support through the know-how of over 500 engineers, who are specialised in software development for quality optimization of projects and processes.
- Preparation and/or coaching from external evaluations
- Implementation of evaluations and audits in order to determine and prove the maturity in accordance with the Automotive SPICE standards
- Consultation and support in methodology selection and implementation
- Methodology workshops
- Determination and evaluation of the process maturity in accordance with Automotive SPICE
- Transparent and customer orientated project and process flows
- Guarantee of high quality standards
Available Models, Methods, Standards & Tools
- Automotive SPICE®
- ISO 26262
- IEC 61508
Tel: +49 151 74 61 66 21
Areas of expertise
Simulation Engineering Simulation Engineering for ADAS/AD and Vehicle Dynamics Applications With comprehensive experience from a multitude of automotive development projects, CES’ Business Center Virtual Testing
Security & Privacy
Vehicles are connected with the world of internet of the things (IoT), which enables to use new functions within the vehicle. However, to be usable in mobility world, the vehicle systems must face several tough challenges in security and privacy.
Research & Development Process Consulting
R&D Process Consulting plays an important role in the Research & Development area, when quality assurance, time schedule, interdisciplinary product development as well as costs need to be managed at the same time.
Functional Safety (FSM)
Increasing complexity drives a the need for reliable functional safety management (FSM) in order to avoid or at least detect and mitigate malfunctions which would lead to any person being injured or killed.