Posted 8 months ago
We are looking for a Technical Project Leader Software (m/f/diverse) for Continental Engineering Services GmbH (CES) as soon as possible.
- Coordinating priorities and schedules with customers, the overall software project management as well as the development team; based on this, maintaining the backlog and defining release dates and content.
- Technical Software leadership of international teams including guidance and coaching of product owners
- Distribution of appropriate task packages, tracking and release of essential work products
- Contact person for customers and internal project managers
- Presentations and presentation of work results to the customer and internal steering committees
- Contribute to the further improvement of processes and methods; introduce and use modern methods of software engineering, especially Agile methods and to automate processes
- Experience in the technical management of employees as well as the management of software projects
- Experience in the development of technical software, system software or embedded software, preferably in C or C++
- Experience in the automotive environment with knowledge of Autosar and of communication buses such as CAN, LIN, etc.
- Experience with processes such as V-model, Automotive SPICE (ASPICE) or with Agile methods such as SCRUM or SAFe
- Knowledge of software engineering methods and tools, such as change management, configuration management / version control, build server, test automation, continuous integration, creation and evaluation of metrics
- Knowledge of related disciplines such as Systems Engineering, Safety or Security is desirable.
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, goal orientation, agile mindset, initiative
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Self-responsible work as well as the freedom to try out and develop solutions independently
- Varied and demanding projects, including from the automotive premium segment
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic, and future-oriented environment
- A wide range of further training opportunities and development opportunities at all hierarchical levels
- The stability and variety of an internationally oriented company
- A modern and flexible working time organization including the possibility of mobile working
- Well-equipped office space with free access to fruit and drinks as well as a company pension plan
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication, and responsiveness
|Job Category||For Professionals|