Posted 7 months ago
You are eager to strengthen our team with your knowledge about vehicle dynamics, mechatronic systems, signal processing and software development? You like to program and develop functions in Matlab and C and want to see your development through from proto typing phase until series production?
Our core-team “Tire Monitoring and Software Solutions” in Frankfurt (GER) and colleagues in Porto, the US, China, India and Japan are successfully developing innovative and intelligent software products, e.g. Tire Pressure Loss Monitoring or Friction Estimation, for series production of major OEMs in markets all over the world since over 15 years.
If you want to be part of this success story and want to shape the future of mobility together with us, you should apply for joining our team!
- Software development and parameter application in embedded C within agile project teams
- Evaluation of vehicle test data and software-in-the-Loop test results
- Tool development in MATLAB for our application tools
- Intensive co-operation with colleagues all over the world
- Documentation and test of SW modules
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering disciplines
- Experience in using and programming Matlab
- Good programming knowledge in C
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics
- Knowledge of digital signal processing
- Very Good written and verbal German and English communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills, personable and confident demeanor.
- Client contact (international clients)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
|Job Category||For Professionals|