Posted 4 months ago
For our recently established Competence Center Software Sensorics within Continental Engineering Services (CES) Business Segment Driver Assistance & Automomous Driving (DAAD) we are seeking a (Senior) Manager Software Project Management (m/f/diverse).
- Technical and disciplinary management of a team focused on software project management, software quality engineering and agile software development related roles, like product owners and scrum master
- Ensure stabile growth of the team and the team competencies by establishing training measures and by recruiting
- Continuously support activities between all involved developers and teams worldwide within the Competence Center to implement efficient structures and proper work share in solving problems
- Ensure application and compliane with development processes and standards within the team and assurance of adequate documentation
- Actively support project request during quotation phase by scope definition and effort estimation
- Coordinate and ensure proper staffing of domain related project roles and competencies
- Support the project team during project kick-off and initial project phase
- Management of external service suppliers to cover engineering capacity demands that cannot covered internally
- Academic degree in engineering, informatics, physics or equivalent technical discipline
- Several years of experience in automotive environment and ADAS sensor development including technical leadership
- Several years of experience in software project management
- Several years of experience in automotive environment and ADAS sensor development including technical leadership.
- Know-how of automotive software development processes, ideally from Continental
- Knowledge of configuration tools and work flow tools (e.g. JIRA, DOORS, Confluence, GitHub)
- Fluent written and spoken English and German language skills, any additional European language is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and experience with internal and external stakeholders
- Intercultural awareness
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Exciting and diversified projects
- Collegial environment
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry
- Wide network to research and development parties
- Big amount of self-reliance
- Modern leadership culture
- Individual choice of working times and locations
- Promotion of personal development
- Individual professional education
- Participation to the company’s success
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
|Job Category||For Professionals|