In order to realize our vision of a world with zero fatalities, zero injuries and zero crashes, we are looking for people who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for the mobility of the humanity. We won’t achieve this vision in one night, but just as we have positively changed the development of the world in the past, we are on track to make it even better in the future.
For this reason, we are looking for young, talented and motivated people who will accompany us on our way and bring their ideas and energy to the development of the mobility of the future.
From now on we are looking for a Hardware Project Leader (m/f/d) for the location Timisoara, Romania.
- Coordinate the project’s HW development team
Develop and maintain HW project planning (cost, quality and timing);
- Follow the development process;
- Creates needed hardware design documentation;
- Collaborates with other development disciplines (SW, MD, Test, …);
- Introduction of developed project into production;
- Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
- Good understanding of automotive architectures / systems;
- Knowledge of automotive development process;
- Advanced English – speaking and writing level;
- To be passionate about electronics in general;
- Initiative and result orientation.
- More than 3 years’ experience in HW Development
- Knowledge in PCB production
- German Language
What we offer
- Good working atmosphere, characterized by professional and personal appreciation
- Extensive design options and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies
- Dynamic team with great team spirit
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- Stability of a global operating company
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
|Job Category||For Professionals|