Posted 4 months ago
In the position of a Functional Safety Engineer (m/w/d), you will be concerned with the target to reach compliance with the requirements of the applicable standard ISO 26262 (or similar in case of non-automotive products) in different projects. On this mission, you will work independently but in close collaboration and alignment with project management, the project team and also the customers.
- Initiate, monitor and – if necessary – influence the project activities in alignment with ISO 26262 and the applicable Continental standard CA 0500131
- Alignment on the necessary actions and work product checks against the requirements from the applicable standard
- Coaching of the project team on the topic Functional Safety
- Regular reporting on the status of your work
- Additionally, moderation and maintenance of technical risk analyses (FMEA, FTA etc.) would be preferred
- Academic degree in electrical or general engineering, science or similar education
- Several years of experience in the area of Functional Safety
- Expert knowledge on ISO 26262
- Base knowledge on other Functional Safety standards (e.g. IEC 61508, DO178 etc.)
- Optional: Knowledge on methods and tools regarding technical risk analyses (APIS IQ-RM, Isograph Reliability Workbench etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, good knowledge in German
- Analytic thinking, good skills in planning and organization
- Self-confident manner and good communication skills
- Quality- and customer-oriented mindset
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
|Job Category||For Professionals|