Posted 2 years ago
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of engineering services. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets. Our engineering competence includes Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays, Climate & Haptic Control, Gesture recognition & Augmented reality and of course Connectivity & Multimedia.
- Analyze the project requirements and develop needed tests;
- development of automated test systems according to the specifications;
- implementing new test technologies, contributes in test concepts;
- developing of test specifications for projects, performing tests and writing test reports;
- integrating all test environment components (HW, SW & Mechanic) in conformity with project needs;
- set up and perform Vehicle Tests in TRS and in worldwide CES locations.
One of our experienced Engineers will be assigned as mentor to support you to stepwise take over own responsibility.
- Experience in dSpace HiL Test Environment;
- Matlab, Simulink, Python for Test automation scripts;
- Positive (can do) attitude;
- Flexibility to work on different type of projects on a dynamic environment;
- University degree;
- Relevant professional experience in the automotive field or previous experience as System Test Engineer in automotive area;
- Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail, curiosity;
- Passionate and very good technical understanding;
- Good abilities to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to meet customer and internal requirements.
What we offer
- Good working atmosphere, characterized by professional and personal appreciation
- Extensive design options and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies
- Dynamic team with great team spirit
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- Stability of a global operating company
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
|Job Category||For Professionals|