Maximum power distribution and protection
The HVA 630 terminal and connector system provide advanced high voltage protection to hybrid and electric vehicle onboard charging systems. The connectors and headers are available in 2- and 5-pin options with integrated internal HVIL for package size optimization.
The shielded and sealed 2-pin connectors are designed for advanced performance with high voltage onboard chargers. The 5-pin connectors allow 3-phase charging currents up to 32 A for maximum charging capacity.
The high-performance standard contact systems are designed with shielded multicore wire up to 6.0mm². The HVA 630 connectors and headers are built to withstand currents up to 40 A at 140° C ambient temperature and voltages of up to 850VDC. The connector product family is touch-safe and provides CPA and is designed to meet AK 4.3.3, LV215-1 specifications.
- AK 4.3.3, LV215-1 and RoHS compliant
- 180° headers
- No tool required to unmate
- Current rating: Up to 40A* at 140°C
- For use with multicore wire
- Integrated internal HVIL
- 2 and 5 position
- Multiple key options
- Terminal: AMP MCP 6.3mm
- Wire range: 4-6mm² multicore wire
- Latching style: no tool required
- HVIL: integrated, internal
- Voltage rating: 850V
- Current rating: Up to 40A* @ 140°C
- Temperature range: -40°C to 140°C
- Shielding: 360° from wire to device
- IP rating: Mated: IP67, IP6k9k, Unmated: IP2xb
- AK 4.3.3