Perception Development Kit (PDK)
For automated driving, 360° sensor coverage, and central data fusion is a necessity. CES offers a modular prototype solution for your development activities in the field of autonomy. A variety of different hardware components and software modules are available off-the-shelf for quick onboarding.
The Perception Development Kit (PDK) provides raw detection level data from multiple Continental ARS430 Radar Sensors. A customer interface library, written in C++, enables easy integration into your development environment.
The PDK provides building blocks for environmental perception to speed up your development. You only need to order the modules you require.
- Modular Perception Development Kit for rapid prototyping
- Designed for a fast ramp-up of a fused multi-modal sensor-based environment model
- Available with up to 8 ARS430 radar sensors
- Available with up to 4 Fisheye cameras
- Data monitoring module included
- Plug-and-play sensor data integration into a development framework using a C++ API
- Post-processing software modules available for your rapid development
Target Customer Groups
- R&D Departments
- Commercial Vehicles
- Research Institutions
Available Software Modules
- Dynamic Object Tracking (DOT)
- Occupancy Grid Processing (OGP)
- Obstacle Extraction (OSE)
- Mapping & Localization (MAL)
- Ego Motion Estimation (EME)
- Vehicle Dynamics Correction (VDC)
- Auto Sensor Calibration (ASC)
4th Generation Continental Radar Technology
- Aggregated field-of-view by providing two independent scans
- Ethernet interface
ADAS Cruising Functions
In addition to the enormous contribution of ADAS technology to road-safety, cruising functions increase driver and passenger comfort and are a real value-add for the end-customer.
Automotive Sensor Components
Our portfolio covers premium automotive radar- and vision-based sensors, designed to work in rugged environments around the world.